There is nothing worse than a
fuzzy photo of a sharp business
Great Head Shots are more important than ever
- Has your Corporate Headshot passed its sell-by date?
- Do you need to update your LinkedIn profile pic as you start to sniff around for a new job?
- Are you a Start-Up business that needs everything for the website quickly but, at the same time, are not exactly sure precisely what you need?
- Are you are a growing company with headshots that are now mismatched?
- Do you have gorgeous new premises that you are dying to share with your customers via your Instagram?
I price jobs based on the complexity of the job, location, and turnaround time needed, please email me on email@example.com for a quote. I particularly enjoy working with Startups and will always try to work to your budget if I can so please don’t be shy to get in touch.
As a guide, my Corporate work typically falls in to the £500 – £4,000 range.
Makeup artist Katy Balderston available as an add-on and charged separately.
Very impressive, technical and professional photographer. Irena was a pleasure to deal with, gave excellent guidance and managed all aspects of the project, to deliver a result we are delighted with.
Andrew Jakins, Founder & Managing Partner, Highstead Partners
Your work was absolutely first class.
Bruce Beckloff, Managing Partner, Bloc Ventures
Very impressed how you successfully delivered the photoshoot, at such a short notice. Thank you much for your time and the for delivered such awesome pics of everyone.
Sharon Shahzad, TigerWit Limited
I was really pleased with Irena and would not hesitate to recommend her. When I first set up my company Pep & Lekker she took some amazing portrait shots of me and my co-founder and then wonderful style photography of our products. When taking the portrait shots she made me feel very relaxed and the life-style shots showed an incredible eye for both style and detail.
Susan Gafsen, Co-Founder & Director – Pep & Lekker organic soups
“Just managed to look at your new photos and I must say, they are very good.
The photographer has captured exactly what we require for an ‘Actor’s’ shot!”
Doug Stiven, Stiven Christie Management